Fabulous Fit Patented Fitting System SALE!!!
Fabulous Fit Patented Fitting System SALE!!!
CHOOSE THE COLOR FOR YOUR FITTING SYSTEM COVER...NATURAL OR BLACK
(SIZING CHART, HOW-TO, AND MEASURING, BELOW)
IMAGINE...NO MORE FITTINGS!
BRING ANY DRESS FORM TO LIFE WITH FABULOUS FIT!
Many women wear the same size but are shaped so differently! Now you can shape your dress form 1 to 3 inches with each Fitting System ( can also be layered with each other!) to match your daughter, your grandmother, your client, or yourself! Need more inches? Layer!
CHOOSE YOUR SIZE BY YOUR FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
|Bust 30 to 34||Bust 35 to 37||Bust 38 to 43||Bust 44 to 50|
|Waist 22 to 25||Waist 26 to 32||Waist 33 to 39||Waist 40 to 48|
|Hips 32 to 34||Hips 35 to 39||Hips 40 to 43||Hips 44 to 51|
REGULAR FITTING SYSTEM / NATURAL OR BLACK COVER TO HIP
INCLUDES 17 CONTOURED PADS, ONE SIDE SEAM COVER & ONE PRINCESS SEAM COVER TO BOTTOM OF HIP
FULL BODY FITTING SYSTEM / NATURAL OR BLACK COVER WITH LEGS
INCLUDES 17 CONTOURED PADS, ONE NECK TO ANKLE PRINCESS COVER, W/ BACK ZIPPER
Our Fabulous Fit Fitting System is known worldwide for accuracy in fitting clothes; with a life-like touch and reality that becomes your shape for every fitting. From Beyonce' to Hillary Clinton, and every body in between...Fabulous Fit works! We proudly guarantee.
In the steps below you will see what a difference Fabulous Fit will make in your fittings; translating to fun, easy and comfortable clothes. Just shape your dress form to match the "pressure points" (areas where you move), on your dress form! You'll see how your clothes will look and feel before you ever try them on! No more fittings...so easy!
1. Take your own measurements. (How- to Measure featured below.)
2. Take the measurements of the dress form, following the measurement chart provided. Your dress form should be 1 to 3 inches smaller at the bust the waist and the hip.
4. Place an article of clothing that fits you well on the dress form, to check the original fit.
5. Stretch the spandex cover over the shoulders of the dress form, and work down.
6. Start by placing the bust pads along the surface of the form, matching your shape and measurements.
7. Stretch the cover just past the waist area and check the position of the waist, stomach, and sides of the form.
8. Analyze something of your own on your body, and then on the dress form to check the fit.
9. Stretch the cover down past the hipline and tuck in the Upper Hip, Thigh and back Hip Pads.
10. Stretch the cover to the bottom of the form and try something of your own on the form to check the shape.
Re-position the pads, if needed and tuck in the shoulder pads, with the position to match your own.
11. Tuck the cover under at the bottom of the form and you are ready for easy, and fabulous fitting clothes!
HOW-TO DUPLICATE YOUR SHAPE ON ANY DRESS FORM WITH LEGS
(Half Leg Cover featured above is included with our Fabulous Fit Studio Half Leg Dress Form for Pants).
1. Take your own measurements, following the measurement chart and diagram.
2. Take the same measurements of the dress form.
3. Try something of your own on the dress form.
(Nothing fits you well?...no worries, just duplicate the way that it doesn't fit you well, and you're good.)
4. Stretch the spandex cover over the back hip and thigh area, as though you were putting a leotard on the dress form. Zip up the cover just past the area that you will be shaping with the pads.
5. Place the thigh and back hip pads along the surface of the form, matching your shape and measurements.
6. Zip the cover just past the waist area and check the position of the "upper hip" on your body.
Match the shape and measurement on the form.
7. Analyze something of your own on your body, and then on the dress form to check the fit.
Make any adjustments with the pads at any area.
8. Zip the cover up past the bust and tuck in the Side Back and Bust Pads, matching your shape and measurements.
9. Zip the cover to the neckline and try something of your own on the form to check the shape.
Re-position the pads, if needed and tuck in the shoulder pads; making them straight, rounded, forward, or wide to match your own.
10. Zip the cover up and you are ready for fabulous fitting clothes.
Longer or shorter torsos can easily be created on either the Standard Dress Form or a Form will Legs, or our Studio Dress Form with Half Legs. The waist tape determines your actual waist height for pants, which can be lowered or raised when you choose a form that is smaller than your waist measurement. Our Studio Dress Forms were made from real fit models, so the crotch is natural for fitting pants. Longer torsos: raise the shoulders, or place a "Filler Pad" between the legs on the form to create the longer body length. SO VERSATILE!
For shorter waists, as in creating pants, lower the twill tape on the dress form; or raise the twill tape for waisted dresses. The adjustments are made by raising or lowering the position of the pads on the dress form as you shape the form to match your body, and then positioning your waist at the new vertical measurement.
Shoulders can be round or sloping by positioning the Shoulder Pads forward on the dress form. They can also be very straight or asymmetrical with proper positioning of the pads. Bust lines can be duplicated (high, low, or fuller) by placing the Bust Pads in the vertical “up” or vertical “down” position, following the measurement chart and placement diagram, included with your Fitting System. Waists on the dress form can be "erased", to match your own with contoured Side Back Pads, placed along the side of the form to straighten the hourglass shape, with a Stomach Pad to tuck in the front. Upper Hip Pads will give you the width you'll need for fitting waistbands, and Thigh Pads and Back Hip Pads will complete every pressure point on your dress form in order to move comfortably in your clothes; with an easy yet most professional fitting.
REALLY...YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO TRY IT ON!
Check your measurements from the chart below, and measure the points where your fabric will fall. Be honest. There are only three measurements that you will need. Bust/ Waist/ Hip. Within this range, you will be able to create all of the other "in-between" measurements, as long as the form is one to three inches smaller than the body you are working on. Fitting Systems, or individual pads, can be layered for additional measurements. See below.
CHOOSE A DRESS FORM THAT IS SMALLER THAN YOUR MEASUREMENTS
The Fabulous Fit contoured pads are interchangeable for all sizes!
If you have ever wondered why a sleeve pulls, a seam puckers, or why your new clothes hang in the closet...Fabulous Fit will take your creativity and your comfort zone to the next level.
Our Fabulous Fit® System includes interchangeable life-like contoured pads and a cover (with industry grain lines) that allow women who wear the same size but are shaped differently to customize each area of the bosom, waist, hips, and thighs on the dress form. Now you can duplicate your fit model, mother, and clients using only one form! There is nothing so accurate as seeing, touching, working and pinning into a "real body duplicate" on your dress form.
It's easy to use.
Seeing exactly how your clothes will look and feel on the dress form gives every fitting a new dimension! The soft contoured pads slide next to the dress form under the stretch cover. As you stretch the cover over the form (or pull it up on the split leg form), tuck the pads under the cover at the vertical and horizontal measurements, following the measurement chart and diagram. Then check the shape and measurement, try something of your fit model's (or your own) on the dress form, and continue padding the next area.
The contoured pads are pinnable for patternmaking and draping, sewing and pressing, and will duplicate every area of your body as they are positioned on the dress form under the cover. Multiple body shapes can be duplicated and changed, by adding more pads or changing the pads position on the dress form. The stretch cover holds all the pads securely in place. By using all of the pads and filler pads, you can change one dress form into three sizes and infinite shapes. Additional pads and covers will take your form to an even larger size in total, or just in certain areas. Your dress form will have a life-like touch to work with, steam on, and pin into.
LAYERING IS EASY...
BUMP UP YOUR ALREADY PADDED FORM A BIT.
Each Fabulous Fit Fitting System will increase the measurements of the dress form, 1 to 3 inches. Choose by your finished measurements.
For additional sizes add pads, with an extra cover; or layer one Fitting System over the other!