Studio Dress Forms for Fabulous Fittings!!
REG, $427 USE PROMO CODE: CREATE!
ORDER BEFORE April 15th! for FREE INSPIRATIONAL DRESS FORM HOW-TO FITTING LESSONS FROM DESIGNERS IN THE INDUSTRY! FIT MADE EASY!© Jill Ralston & Friends
FABULOUS FIT FITTING SYSTEM INCLUDED
NATURAL CROTCH FOR FITTING PANTS
CONTOURED SHAPING PADS FOR EVERY AREA
FILLER PADS FOR BUMPING UP / CHANGING SIZE
HALF LEG COVER W/ INDUSTRY GRAINLINES
PIN-ON BENDABLE ARMS FOR SLEEVE TESTING
CAST IRON BASE ON WHEELS
MEASUREMENT CHART BELOW
Fabulous Fit allows you to create a range of sizes and shapes on your dress form for any fitting project. Whether you’re a fashion designer, sewing hobbyist, or pattern-maker, our dress form mannequins empower you to design, produce, and show off your creativity!
Every Shape to Match Your Curves !
FITTING SYSTEM for a fabulous fit every time…
BENDABLE ARMS pin-on at the dress form shoulder line and bend to give you the correct vertical elbow position for testing sleeves. SHOULDER PADS shape a solid shoulder on the dress form, so you can position the pads for a very straight shoulder, or curve them forward to match a sloping rounder shoulder. The INDUSTRY GRAINED BODY COVER will fit snugly to the dress form to hold all of the pads in place. The cover, in the appropriate size for your form is included in Black or Natural. CAST IRON BASE ON WHEELS. Pretty simple HOW IT WORKS! ORDER BEFORE MARCH 31ST AND RECEIVE FREE INSPIRATIONAL FITTING LESSONS FROM DESIGNERS! FIT MADE EASY!© All on your dress form. Jill Ralston & Friends
How it Works...complete guide here.
1. Measure yourself and compare your measurements to the dress form measurements. HOW TO MEASURE HERE
2. Zip the cover to the waist. Reach in and stretch the BACK HIP PADS, THIGH PADS, and UPPER HIP PADS, under the cover of the dress form. STOP! Your clothes will be your best "Fitting Assistant", so try something of your own on the dress form at each area, as you pad it up. Position each area to match both your horizontal and vertical position on the dress form
3. Tuck the STOMACH PAD under the cover and measure the vertical and horizontal positions on the dress form to match your body measurements; vertical and horizontal. CLICK HERE FOR HOW IT WORKS!
4. Zip the cover to mid back and tuck in the SIDE BACK PADS. The long contoured SIDE BACK PADS will give you a straighter torso, so you can match your vertical waist position. You can mark this with twill tape until you visually see your shape.
5. Zip the cover higher tucking in the BUST PADS, and SHOULDER PADS...STOPPING at each area to try something of your own on the dress form.
Our Womens Professional Forms have been replaced by our Womens Studio Forms / Womens Forms which have proved to be, by far, everybody’s favorite.